Friday, July 06, 2007

New Jersey Futurity International, July 7-11

Though the US Chess League's season doesn't start until August 27th, The New Jersey Knockouts have set up a blog. One of their first items gives details about the New Jersey Futurity International tournament that begins tomorrow and runs July 7-11 at the Sheraton Parsippany Hotel with rounds at 10 and 4. Visitors are welcome, including to the opening ceremony Saturday at 3:00 p.m., with the first round action immediately following.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael,

Thanks for the info. I'm thinking of stopping by.

There is a game of blogger questionnaire tag going around started by Blue Devil Knight. I tag you. You are it! If not interested let me know and I'll tag someone else.

Michael Goeller said...

Thanks for the tag -- I guess I'll accept....
:-)